COVID-19 Service update
Important information regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19)
We have now re-opened, and we’ll continue to operate safety measures in-store. Our staff are wearing face coverings, and there is a hand sanitizer station positioned at the entrance of the store. Our delivery teams will continue to wear PPE including masks and gloves.
If visiting the shop:
- Mask-wearing in-store is now optional, however please exercise caution in accordance with current Government guidance.
- Please keep 2m from other customers and staff.
- Please use a card or contactless for payment where possible.
(Latest update: 02/08/2021)
Update on our delivery service on big items
The safety of our colleagues and customers is always our top priority, but we’re taking extra precautions due to the latest government advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19).
For delivery of large items:
1. Our delivery crews continue to deliver these essential appliances to customer homes, and we’ve provided all of our crews with antibacterial gel and cleaning wipes to be used before and after every delivery.
2. Our crews will call you on the day of your delivery. Let us know if you would prefer a ‘contact free’ delivery to your front door or garage.
3. We’re experiencing very high demand, it’s therefore more important than ever to let us know if you’re not able to receive your delivery so we can reallocate your slot to another customer (please call us on 01254 53295).
4. Our delivery crews are following the latest government advice to self-isolate should they experience any symptoms of Coronavirus. This means that some deliveries may be changed last minute – we’re working hard to minimise this but please bear with us.