COVID-19 Service update
Important information regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19)
We’re still open online and delivering, but have temporarily closed our stores until further notice.
(Latest update: 5/1/2021)
- Based on the latest government guidelines, we will be temporarily closing our Lytham store, however the Blackburn store will remain open for telephone enquiries and orders.
- We continue to operate online, and stock is low on certain products so please use our “Chat” facility prior to ordering to confirm that your selected model(s) is available.
Update on our delivery service on big items
The safety of our colleagues and customers is always our top priority, but we’re taking extra precautions due to the latest government advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19).
For delivery of large items:
1. Our delivery crews continue to deliver these essential appliances to customer homes, and we’ve provided all of our crews with antibacterial gel and cleaning wipes to be used before and after every delivery.
2. Our crews will call you on the day of your delivery. Let us know if you would prefer a ‘contact free’ delivery to your front door or garage.
3. We’re experiencing very high demand, it’s therefore more important than ever to let us know if you’re not able to receive your delivery so we can reallocate your slot to another customer (please call us on 01254 53295).
4. Our delivery crews are following the latest government advice to self-isolate should they experience any symptoms of Coronavirus. This means that some deliveries may be changed last minute – we’re working hard to minimise this but please bear with us.